RAAK help brands and organisations get ahead in social media.
- Social media and content strategy and tactics – we help you develop your online strategy and build your social media presence.
- Social media audits and monitoring – what are the the trends in your industry or sector, what are your target audience and competitors doing and where?
- Training and management – we help you identify and structure the right team, train and consult them in the use of social tools.
Creative social media
Developing a significant presence in social media takes time. Sometimes companies need to make a splash, quickly. RAAK is a specialist in using social media creatively to create awareness of your brand. Some of our recent work that did just that:
- Promoting Lord Alan Sugar’s new book, making it trend on Twitter for nearly 24 hours while racking up 350,000 Tweets.
- A Klout-discount campaign for fashion retailer Miista which increased the unique daily visitors to online shop by 1000% and average time on site to more than 8 minutes.
- BEV, a tweet-activated ice tea vending machine for BOS Ice tea that dispenses ice tea and friendly banter in Cape Town.
RAAK is a social media lab
We continually investigate and experiment with digital and social media, staying up to date with technology and social sciences.
- Like building a bot that managed to get hundreds of followers on Twitter and a Klout score of over 50.
- Mapping Twitter and tracking users by date joined (find yourself on the graph).
- Or testing out crowd-sourcing for the design of our logo.