Here is a selection of just some of the feedback we have had:
Greg Bernada – Strategy, Innovation and Change Management Consultant – LinkedIn
“Thanks again for your wonderful newsletter. That’s a lot of smarts and a lot of love packed in a short weekly email!”
Peter Geubels – Global brand manager British American Tabaco – LinkedIn
I really like the RAAKonteur. It’s concise & it keeps me up-to-date on what I need to know about Social Media.
Clare Moore-Bridger, Associate Director, Fishburn Hedges – LinkedIn
The RAAKonteur team are digital magpies. Their blog is where they show the shiniest and best of what they pick up in the digital communications world. Too many blogs just focus on ‘what’s new’. But with the RAAKonteur, I appreciate the care taken to analyse not just the execution, but the impact of digital comms.
Francois Le Palec – Digital Media Consultant & Board Advisor – LinkedIn
“I’m a big fan of ur newsletter!”
Matt Hayes – Consultant at Ergo – LinkedIn
“Genuinely interesting stuff and good references for the not-so-web likes of me!”
Marcus Taylor – Director, Taylor/Thomas – LinkedIn
“I really enjoy your newsletter. Very useful for a design company like us.”
- Why the speculation about the future of TV is the wrong question
- Reddit rising, Snapchat campaigns, human driven search – the RAAKonteur #109
- On a tweet and a prayer, how Pontifex’s first tweet resonates
- Leveson, the ITU, and the value of a Like – The RAAKonteur #108
- Creative of the Week – Leonardo Ulian
- The #ITU, the Internet, and the ethics of marketing
- Ads are coming to Instagram – The RAAKonteur #107
- Reality bites – Twitter goes to War, SMS declines – The RAAKonteur #106
- Are you going Friends-Free on Facebook?
- Do you think you know how Twitter works? Think again.